EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

Bad news to the extreme!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
striking fire

Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 RespectedMember-1
striking fire

Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 am

the tea and crumpets thank you
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 God10
Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:31 am

*UPDATE*

Some loser wrote:
Dear Isaac,

We were not growing more than we expected, if you saw on our website for the last month we were getting new stock in place and we suspect that during this procedure something caused the fire.

Please note we can not provide any images from the fire right now. Please also understand that at the moment, proving the authenticity of this fire to our customers is the least of our concerns.

More details will be sent once they are available.

Thank you.

My reply:

Some awesome person wrote:
That is very inconvenient, for us both, then. Proving authenticity would help everyone- you would not be questioned or challenged, as I am doing at the moment, and I would no longer feel the need to pester you.

And yet, that is now the "least of my concerns". Why would you not be able to provide images from the fire? Why would you ignore my plea for a little bit of honest evidence?

What erks me the most, though, is that even though I'm sure you're getting loads of messages like these, you won't bother to help yourselves and your unsatisfied customers by just publishing a few photos. Is it really all that hard?
All that will do is dig your grave deeper. It will inevitably raise suspicion.

Now you try to tell me that you can't provide images. So here is my last question:
Why?

Have a nice day.

~Isaac
Back to top Go down
superdigital

Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Donator1
superdigital

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 am

all we asked for is ONE! PESKY! LITTLE! PHOTO!
HOW can they not do that!?!?!!
omg!!!
NOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!
maple hosting if u see this, no hard feelings plz!
U ARE SOME FREAKING FREAKY NOOBTARDS THAT CANT TAKE ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF A BURNT DOWN OFFICE(idk if its an office) NOOOOOOOBS!!!!!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CocaCola

Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Donator1
CocaCola

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:10 pm

No comment.

Well, actually, I do have one. Quite a lot, actually.
Why can't they just provide a photo? all they have to do is aim a camera, press a button, upload it, and send it. It's that simple!
And,
MapleHosting Loser wrote:
we were getting new stock in place and we suspect that during this procedure something caused the fire.
Why would getting new stock cause a fire? all it is is computers and junk, if i'm not mistaken, right?

And Isaac, Google Maps / Earth has very old information on it. I doubt it is THAT up-to-date.
Back to top Go down
CaseyisBack

Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Member1
CaseyisBack

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 am

Those people are trying to be like me!
I MUST F^CKING KILL THEM ALL! WHATS THEIR ADDRESS?
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Spamme11
xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 pm

CaseyisBack wrote:
Those people are trying to be like me!
I MUST F^CKING KILL THEM ALL! WHATS THEIR ADDRESS?
Hell. that explains the "fire"!
Back to top Go down
SealedTruth

Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Newb-1
SealedTruth

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:48 am

I wanna play so bad T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad news to the extreme!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Announcements :: Server Announcements-