EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

The great crisis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What should we do?
Roll back more than 4 weeks
The great crisis Vote_lcap21%The great crisis Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Wipe certain items
The great crisis Vote_lcap26%The great crisis Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Do a complete wipe when v16 comes out
The great crisis Vote_lcap53%The great crisis Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zairuen

The great crisis God10
Zairuen

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 am

Something's going on, and I have no idea.

Loki boxes will always drop a GM congrats, an Admin congrats, and a GML. No other monsters do this. Some players already have over 500 Admin congrats. Because of this, I'm either going to wipe all admin congrats, GM congrats, and GMLs, or roll back over 4 weeks, or do a complete wipe when v16 comes out.

I don't know what caused this, but if you do, speak up now.

To all donators:
Nobody will have GMLs anymore. You can gain them faster than anyone else. I'm counting on you to distribute some to people who need some.
Back to top Go down
striking fire

The great crisis RespectedMember-1
striking fire

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:19 am

O geez. Just a question. With the wipe of the items, does that mean the items we've used admin gratz on will lose the stats from them?

If not, I'm thinkin the wipe of items. The total wipe is a very bad idea IMO
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

The great crisis Spamme11
ThisIsMyIGN

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 am

i know why ppl have over 500gmls...
uhh the grim watches or somethin at path of time 4 i think drops a gml when kiled... EDIT : yah... i got confused there... >< sorry... i meant forgotten path of time 4 and phantom watches sorry again D:
i camt post an SS cuz im on my ipod...
so yea....
isaac, fix it!

EDIT : if we make a wipe at v16, will the gmls/items also wipe?

Last edited by ThisIsMyIGN on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:45 am

I'd say wipe certain items, seeing as a complete wipe would piss people off and ruin this server (probs) while a wipe of certain items will only remove the causers of trouble. Roll back might annoy people who spent their time and life on this game a bit pissed on the server and might cause some to leave. So wipe certain Items is my idea of solving this and i hope people with really imba stuff will report it to admin/gm so they can fix it and maybe give a lil reward for honesty ^^? Either way thats my idea Smile I have faith in your decision admin/owner/gm
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

The great crisis God10
Zairuen

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 am

I found the problem. Some fucktard added the items to the monsterdrops table in the database.
If anyone has ANY info, please contact me.
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 am

wait
does that mean we'll get our stuff back =D
Back to top Go down
Squall

The great crisis Donator1
Squall

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 am

Woah, that is a real Crisis o.o, damn the only way I could also see is wipping those 3 Item :S, but damn for Admin Grats'ed Item either wipe or rollback .

I voted for Certains Items wipe because if we actualy rollback 4 weeks, then my character will be erased lmao.
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:39 am

I voted to do a wipe at v.16 cuz....
It would be unfair to ppl with not much RB's cuz the ppl with lots of RB's will have a graet advantage...
It would be fair to just wipe everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Squall

Squall

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 am

I wouldn't mind a wipe at v.16 either, but for now I'd love to keep my character untill v16 ^-^
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 am

Well, now i have no GML's and no GM grats's >_> EDIT : And its not fair cuz i had like 130 GMLs and 22 GM grats befor all this happened...
and i saw a guy called Devil in forgotten path of time 4 (with the phantom watches wich drop a gml when they are killed...)
i told that guy that he could be banned...
but he keeps killing the mobs and taking the gmls....
so isaac... why didnt you fix that?? D<
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

The great crisis God10
Zairuen

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:22 am

*sigh* I'm going to have to do another GML wipe cuz of that. When did the phantom watch thing start? Any idea?

Also, Devil is a donor. Tell him that I said to be careful, because he's putting a lot at stake here.

Also, I think we're gonna do a full wipe at v16. Donors will get their donorship back and their donor points returned.
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 am

idk when that started....

i already told Devil that...
but the server is down... :O

EDIT : oh yay a full wipe =D
Back to top Go down
darwiggly

darwiggly

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:26 am

Yah i voted for the full wipe.......

Seriously though i wasnt even on when this happened........

and i had like 60 GMLs or so.....

Kinda upseting but whatever......
Back to top Go down
Brian

The great crisis Spamme10
Brian

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm

umm i'll go check who did it if i can.

I say wipe and update to v83.
Slowly add in our features from v75 while we run the v83 server, instead of trying to add EVERYTHING in then switching to v83 >.>

Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Brian wrote:

I say wipe and update to v83.
Slowly add in our features from v75 while we run the v83 server, instead of trying to add EVERYTHING in then switching to v83 >.>

COOL V.83!!!!
AWESOME! =D
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

xBMIx

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:19 pm

ThisIsMyIGN wrote:

COOL V.88!!!!
AWESOME! =D

fixed!
ish better?
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

The great crisis God10
Zairuen

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Oh, so we're gonna go along with v83?
Badass.
awesome.

Also, off topic, @BMI, nice sig.
Back to top Go down
Flare

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 pm

What came out in v83? Dual blade? Can we update to the patch that has dual blade?
Back to top Go down
darwiggly

darwiggly

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:09 pm

v 88 is dual blade v 83 is aran
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Oh well....I'm still not a fan of a wipe, but at least we get an upgrade to v83, letting us get Aran and Evan, i think.
Back to top Go down
Flare

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Let's update to v88. And let me keep my ligit brown work glove.
Back to top Go down
Fokea

The great crisis Gamema10
Fokea

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Here it comes. Are you sitting down? If not, you're pretty weird. Standing at the computer? Whatever. Anyways, I think a complete wipe + upgrade is in order. Can I get an AMEN?!

4 Week Roll back. I'm only like 2 months old (Account-wise). That's like... half my life!
The positive side to a 4 week roll back is another 4x event for a week or so? That was fun Razz.

Wiping certain items. Oh, I can't imagine how difficult this would be. "We got rid of all the Admin's Congrats!"

"What's that? People already used them on their own items or sold them to other players? Okay, now we have to call the cyber police to back trace everything because you dun goof'd"
Back to top Go down
deerey

The great crisis Nolife10
deerey

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:41 pm

LOL CHRIS I ACTUALLY JUST STAND INFFRONT OF THE COMP cause I just went back from bros room
Back to top Go down
Fokea

The great crisis Gamema10
Fokea

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:46 pm

You're a weird one Very Happy. But it's okay, we all have our strange habits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
High On Music

The great crisis Nolife10

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Then what about the people who earned their GMLs and Admin Gratz and etc. legit-ly? e_e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The great crisis Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The great crisis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Announcements :: Server Announcements-