EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

The great crisis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What should we do?
Roll back more than 4 weeks
The great crisis - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%The great crisis - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Wipe certain items
The great crisis - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%The great crisis - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Do a complete wipe when v16 comes out
The great crisis - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%The great crisis - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
darwiggly

The great crisis - Page 2 Donator1
darwiggly

The great crisis - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:59 pm

ㄴㅁ이ㅛ ㅈㄷ 애ㅜㅅ ㅎㄷㅅ 무ㅛ소ㅑㅜㅎ ㅠㅁ차......

lol whys my keyboard set to korean?

whatever i dont think we get any of our stuff back sadly cause i wasnt even on when this happened
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

The great crisis - Page 2 Spamme11
ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:00 pm

lolz @chris....
im on ipod.... standing....Razz
EDIT : WTF!!!! why do i have 292posts??? i had 300 befor D<
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

The great crisis - Page 2 God10
Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Lol @ chrisThe noobs were too busy collecting the admin's grat, thinking that I was going to get rid of the bug and not do anything about their admin's grats.They were wrong.Only two people actually used their gratz.
Back to top Go down
striking fire

The great crisis - Page 2 RespectedMember-1
striking fire

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:24 pm

lol noobs. now we just gotta figure out who decided to do all this.
Back to top Go down
darwiggly

darwiggly

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:26 pm

@Nick

Look at the newest ban appeal posts isaac has something there
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh I see.
Back to top Go down
Jasonn

Jasonn

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 pm

I voted "Do a complete wipe when v16 comes out" because it has become traditional for me.

Oh and because I would have nothing to do since I'm already overpowered enough.
Back to top Go down
Zeuge

The great crisis - Page 2 Member1
Zeuge

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm

I'll actually come back if v16 had an account wipe and if it will have good content :O
Back to top Go down
Sevy

Sevy

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:25 pm

FULL STORY FROM POINT OF VIEW OF SOMEONE THAT WAS THERE

SxKellros, recent player, begins with 'defacing'

Hacking, Sevy's Definition: Someone with any remote clue what they're doing getting results.
Defacing, Sevy's Definition: Someone mucking around with whatever to get what they want.

He started throwing around GMLs to prove he had them (Thus, crisis 1) & asked players to help train him, this is the result of people being greedy assJacks & uncapable, & new players thinking everyone's a god with infinate time on their hands.

Then, he logs off, & 'Zelpex' logs on, using donor command #online I find theres 2 other 'missing name' people on channel 1 & 'TrueFail' (WhatsRandoM), I find him later in CokeTown with 'Zelpex' & 'Xeplez' following him, in hide. During this time Zelpex was hidden from the Guild Menu. It didn't take long after I got there to get d/ced, then, after following 'TrueFail' to Henesys, he attacks Loki Boxes, & a moment after the other drops are, well, dropped, a GM/Admin gratz was dropped (I dun has a .wz edit to tell them apart), someone was in hide dropping them when the Loki box died. (And d/cing people that were there while he was at it, I'm relentless) The fact that there were 2 people makes me think the 2nd person was there so he could get his server response timing right. Later, I learn 'TrueFail' gets autobanned for pwning the crap outta anything with his admin gratzed stuff.

That's really all I know, not pointing fingers, not making suggestions, just what I saw...
And the fact I'm a creepy stalking Donor with #online.

Edit: Idk if it means anything, but someone's been playing with our Profile Comments on the forum too, might be related.

Edit2: I voted for the wipe btw, "I play to play, not to waste away", I'm perfectly content with playing like it's a chat system...
And if I do decide to go all hardcore massmurderer this time I can get an early start, ready set go?
Back to top Go down
CaseyisBack

CaseyisBack

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 pm

I just learned of this today and I have only ever gotten 6 GM gratz from monsters in a month.
The only time I have ever had a admin gratz was when Dariwggly gave me one.
I didnt vote I think you should ban people who have got over 100 Admin Gratz.
and in V16 you should make that the loki boxes dont drop any of thoughs only free tickets chaos scroll white scrolls and all the other stuff

Edit: Saw that my account has 0 GML's out of 2 GML's it took me forever to get those
Back to top Go down
Kaabi

The great crisis - Page 2 Newb-1
Kaabi

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:14 am

I think a wipe would be best and perhaps another exp/drop event to "revive" the server? (To attract new player since a wipe would be quite devastating to some people)

Personally though, as long as a get to keep my Mop (either there being no wipe or getting issued another one), I'm fine and happy~

An odd suggestion but after the server reopens, maybe perhaps have GMs giving out (Possibly 2 or 3) items of a player's choice to compensate?

@Caseyisback: I have a similar story, it took me over a month to earn around 8 GMLs and 9 GM gratz and they're all gone now too =.=''...
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

The great crisis - Page 2 God10
Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:25 am

Sorry guys...
@Casey
Why would I ban them!?!
That would make the culprits plan even more successful and would just please him! Clearing was obviously better...
Back to top Go down
Kaabi

Kaabi

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 am

No prob, it isn't your fault.

I might just wait until v16 before I resume again though..
Back to top Go down
CaseyisBack

CaseyisBack

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 am

Errrm i felt evil. . .
Kaabi it took me a week to earn 2 GML's
Note:
Why not have a map for noobs where they are stuck there till first rb or granted access out.
(It will be on video so if someone hacks you can see it)
Back to top Go down
StarGazer

The great crisis - Page 2 Spamme10
StarGazer

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:33 am

Players of EW who knew about this glitch should be also a major fault for the players who knew and abused this glitch.

As I know so far, some players have been training in Phantoms because the GML drop have been glitched, also for Loki boxes.

Now, when I look at the glitch section, there are absolutely no mention of Loki box drop glitch or Phantom watch glitch.

I know that some of you have Isaac's MSN address, and I know that Isaac is quite often on MSN on weekends. I'm surprised no one reported this bug, and I assume Isaac found the Loki bug by himself and then Gini told him about the Phantom watches after this thread has been made. I'm not saying that Gini was being a faggot for not telling earlier, but infact I praise him for doing the right thing. I assume some other people other than Gini knew about the Phantom glitch, but didn't have the decency to tell Isaac.

I find it how appalling that people saying to fix what happened, I know since when Brian closed this server, Isaac cares about this server very much and doing the best that he can do. The players who knew about this should've told Isaac about this glitch, if people weren't so greedy and collected like, 500+ GML's and 400 Admin's congratz, even they knew that this wouldn't last, and the consequences of abusing the glitch is at least an item wipe or a perma-ban.

So if people didn't end up getting so much GMl and Admin's gratz, and told Isaac way earlier about this glitch, this would've have happened, but no, they just collected more and more, and I bet everyone who abused the glitch would've known that 'This is too good to be true.'

It's really sad how people's greed can actually do to the whole community.

Now I'm just waiting for people in EW to hate me for writing this *puts flame shield on*
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 am

Why hate....?
Anyways...
I only knew it like 2 days ago...
SxKellros showed me it...
I was gonna post it in the bug/glitch section....
But then i saw this, so I posted it here....
Back to top Go down
othergamers

othergamers

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:16 am

Dear SpitPhyre
Do what you think thats the best Smile
Goodluck with v.16 thought
If v.16 comes ALOT people will come back so a fresh start would be good in my option
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 pm

I heard about that GML glitch after it was posted here...it really explains how Kellros got his 825 GMLs.
Back to top Go down
CaseyisBack

CaseyisBack

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 pm

I think SxKellros should be banned for abusing the glitch I was wondering how he had a shit load of GML's and this pisses me off this server shouldn't be destroyed because a noob abused the godliest things on this server. Its been sounding like there should be some culprits
Back to top Go down
Kaabi

Kaabi

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:05 pm

StarGazer wrote:
Players of EW who knew about this glitch should be also a major fault for the players who knew and abused this glitch.

As I know so far, some players have been training in Phantoms because the GML drop have been glitched, also for Loki boxes.

Now, when I look at the glitch section, there are absolutely no mention of Loki box drop glitch or Phantom watch glitch.

I know that some of you have Isaac's MSN address, and I know that Isaac is quite often on MSN on weekends. I'm surprised no one reported this bug, and I assume Isaac found the Loki bug by himself and then Gini told him about the Phantom watches after this thread has been made. I'm not saying that Gini was being a faggot for not telling earlier, but infact I praise him for doing the right thing. I assume some other people other than Gini knew about the Phantom glitch, but didn't have the decency to tell Isaac.

I find it how appalling that people saying to fix what happened, I know since when Brian closed this server, Isaac cares about this server very much and doing the best that he can do. The players who knew about this should've told Isaac about this glitch, if people weren't so greedy and collected like, 500+ GML's and 400 Admin's congratz, even they knew that this wouldn't last, and the consequences of abusing the glitch is at least an item wipe or a perma-ban.

So if people didn't end up getting so much GMl and Admin's gratz, and told Isaac way earlier about this glitch, this would've have happened, but no, they just collected more and more, and I bet everyone who abused the glitch would've known that 'This is too good to be true.'

It's really sad how people's greed can actually do to the whole community.

Now I'm just waiting for people in EW to hate me for writing this *puts flame shield on*

Like the rest, I only learned about the glitch from the post here O: (and Phantom watches dropped GMLs?)
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:01 pm

@Casey.
The server isn't being destroyed because of the GML glitch. In fact, that came up AFTER the wipe was decided.
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:08 pm

hmm.... a wipe.....sounds.....very kinky. maybe il check in afterwards. maybe knock some heads... o w8. shit nevermind i got to hang with ling more. forgot. sorry dudes.

The great crisis - Page 2 12346011
Back to top Go down
Fokea

The great crisis - Page 2 Gamema10
Fokea

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Or hang with Ling 24/7 now so you have time to play later. Can't beat that logic Wink.
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:22 pm

hmm. nope. cant happen.
Back to top Go down
Fokea

The great crisis - Page 2 Gamema10
Fokea

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Hanging with her 24/7 or playing this game again?
BOTH?!
Picture tiemz

The great crisis - Page 2 Biblep10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great crisis   The great crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The great crisis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum