EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

[Important] Death.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zairuen

[Important] Death. God10
Zairuen

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Fuq Dat!

Last edited by SpitPhyre on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

[Important] Death. Spamme11
xBMIx

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm

just the other day, Gini asked me: "EW's dead, right?"
i replied with a simple: "Yep"
Wow was i right..

Anyways, as for Affinity: uhhhhhhmn, no.
When v16 is out, the community will probably be mostly new people, the so called "veterans" (or most of em) of this server have grown out of this game
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm

its hard to play when :
1 no1s on.
2 servers always offline.
3 servers always offline.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

[Important] Death. God10
Zairuen

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 am

I understand that. Derp.

Basically what I'm saying is that EW is dead for now, but in 2 months I'll be taking the hole situation much more seriously and revive EW. In the mean time however, I've been working with affinity, who we're going to work together with in the future, and has more than 30 people on when it's up. So, until 2 months, instead of waiting forever alone, we can chill with some people for once.

That is all.
Derp.
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:31 am

im afraid to commit to anything but EW...lmao i guess i wont see none of u in affinity
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

[Important] Death. God10
Zairuen

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 pm

That's cool that's cool.
Razz
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

[Important] Death. RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm

E-W or gtfo, imo. Sure we can go all "Yay Hippy-Hour, lets smoke weed together PEACE brou!" with Affinity, but I have and always will only be playing on E-W since i came here, everything else imo = z;shit;z im a newcomer (compared to most i think). I joined here in august, but then i was bleh cause barely noone came on or greeted me, i came back in september i believe, and then when i came on i met 3 people (2 of which i now refer to as parents and the other one as my interwebz idolz) if i recall correctly that would've been Basti, Star and RPG. And suddenly i felt all "YES this is where i wanna be when i play Maplestory" since then i've NEVER i repeat NEVER played on any other server, not even because i was like "Bleh lvling here is shit" cause whenever i was just about to give up on playing, someone (in start it was mainly IGN if i am rite) who gave me good tips on where to lvl or boosted me a bit, as he was a fellow archer (Yesh, i shall create a group called "Archers all the way"... Now there is a group called "Archers all the way" and i happen to be part of it.. as the sole member..) And now your saying that cause its gonna take 2 months before it gets seriously back up, we should go play in another garden? Personally its like taking the sole thing i inherited from, lets say, my grandmother, lets say, who passed away before i was even born, and give me a new football, i wouldn't wanna kick it.

(This CAN change if, in the rare case that it would happen, Affinity is above 80% like E-W)

SO to sum it up for those who i know cba with WoT (Not thinking of RPG in this case, at all!... Maybe slightly)..

I will probably not play till E-W is back up again, unless of course we can play in the v15 Mad BUT i'll be on the forums 99.9999999999999999999999% sure. (Since it IS after school start i'll probably become less active than here in the vacation as i'll be busy with homework so i get good grades).

Dat End.
Back to top Go down
Brian

[Important] Death. Spamme10
Brian

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 pm

I don't remember saying 2 months left?

You're developing for two servers. There hasn't been much progress with this one.
2 months will pass by and nothing will happen.

I did try affinity just to see it.
My playing time was 10x less than the time it took it download....
Back to top Go down
LMxC

LMxC

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 pm

I remember thinking about playing Affinity a long time ago... got signed up and everything, and then... I decided I liked EW more...
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 am

Without EW...there can be no Life
ever since isaac ditched the server he brought back to life.....ive felt so empty, like i was working the other day and my coworker said "hi STIX, hows life?" i didnt like her tone....so i cut her eyes out and fed on her soul....some1 called the cops and i did 36 years hardtime.....
the moral is....
why the hell do we have to getta long with a buncha social rejects?
i think we should make this a hostel take-over. we should take affinity over and rename it EW! then things will be right!
No1 would ever say we went without a fight!
We'z is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!

My friends....we shall bide our time...and we shall strike when dey aint look'n! FER MORK!
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:19 am

^Stix trying to boost battle morale and drive us into a bloodlust^
^Stix doing decently^

Buuut I agree with him mostly, I aint gonna go around and do lots of goddarned shiz on some other server to come back on E-W later, i'd rather stay 43v3r bishahs. And like i mentioned before "Sure we can go all "Hippy Hour lets smoke weed together yay PEACE brou!"" with them, but if that means that they are gonna be doing a take-over we should do it first! ;_; Cuz i cba with a bunch of kids that whine if you dont boost them, call you noob if you refuse or flame etc. then i as previously stated will be refusing to play aswell as trying to start dat rebellion. Im with Stix we should put the guns to their head before they try something Smile! <-- something like that...

Simplification

Under the scenario that they are a bunch of douches, I'll be killing em all with Frostprey... Is there a pvp feature in this game..? WE NEED IT dats for surh.. Anyways, I demand a list of ID's before Im accepting any of em.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

[Important] Death. God10
Zairuen

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:45 am

I didn't ditch the server, guys, I'm still here.
e_e

I'm still working on it. The problem is that until the new version, EW won't gain any more players, and I thought I'd suggest this so that you'd be able to have more people around at least until EW is back up and running

And it's everyone's choice. If you don't like affinity, there's absolutely no problem. At first I didn't like it either. Sooo, really, if you're so dedicated that you're unwilling to find a temoporary alternative, I, personally am touched. You guys are awesome Very Happy

@Brian, I was told by Jay that you said 2 months? I was also told you were making an SVN for the development, so when you're ready, send me the link and invite me to the SVN.

@RandoM
I got my new computer, so you can take off your donations sig Cx

Oh yeah guys, I forgot to mention, Affinity and I are in agreement of what we're going to do, and EW won't be inferior. Either way, in the end, we'll be getting a shitton more players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 am

...well if u wernt isaac id still be mad....
as long as i can still be a GM im fine.
Back to top Go down
Brian

[Important] Death. Spamme10
Brian

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 am

I told jay that if you plan on adding wz edits and achievements it'll probably take another 2 months

also I'm not making an svn. I just sent you all the current files since I won't be working on it for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

[Important] Death. God10
Zairuen

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 am

Oh, OK then. Uhh... I got no such thing, though. Could you send it again?
Back to top Go down
CaseyisBack

[Important] Death. Member1
CaseyisBack

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Well I think Eternal Wings will just die out in a month. . .
Many people start school
others have found better games than MMO's
I was also
listening to that
sad sad sad
toy story song
just right now
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

xBMIx

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:16 pm

like?.... free tf2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Important] Death. Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Important] Death.   [Important] Death. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Important] Death.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Announcements :: Server Announcements-