EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

More serious Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RPG

More serious Application. Spamme11
RPG

More serious Application. Vide
PostSubject: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:41 pm

What is your In game name?
RPG

What is your first name?
...Stix

How long have you played our Server?
a little over 2 years now.

How often are you online?

24/7 when i get home I log in. When i wake up i check in, when i go to bed i check.

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to Find/Watch/and harshly Ban all and any hackers. I want to be able to report or even fix things that, Right now, i can only complain about. I want to HELP the server, It just makes sense since, im on all the time.

How you can benefit our Server?
Ridding it of Hackers, Bots, and other trouble makers. Since im on so much il be able to help when other GMs are not on, Just helping the server in general. You must ask yourself, How can RPG not benefit this server? I have been around for awhile, I know what stuff needs to be done, I know the rules. I am Not going to mess around as GM.

I cant tell you how many times I have been playing and a map becomes glitched, then ive had to w8 hours or even a day or 2 before a GM has come around and done something about it.
Ive seen a lot of hackers, but there is nothing I can do but Report, which is useless if i cant get their name.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More serious Application. Gross_10
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:00 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:57 pm

persistence is annoying...but always works.

this is a bump btw
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:20 pm

i'm bored. (bump4stix)
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:37 pm

thanks

EDIT : i JUST saw another hacker...couldint get the name cuz i couldint even get close...but that guy turned and ran when he saw me...coward.
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:53 am

How many Bumps can i do?

BUMP btw
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:06 am

what? no. (bump4stix?)
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:42 pm

uh, yes

BUMP
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

More serious Application. RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:09 pm

stop bumping this is starting to be humping and sexually harassing of the forum lulz also

Bump 4 RPG cuz hes awesome!
Back to top Go down
laugfing

More serious Application. Newb-1

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:38 pm

RPG for preside-i mean GM
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:51 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

More serious Application. God10
Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:43 am

I spoke with Brian. He's for it, so

CONGRATZ TO RPG ON BECOMING GM!!!

but before we GM you it's necessary to set up a small system to monitor some stuff, at least for a week.

I'll update you soon.
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:38 pm

okay, can u tell me what im being monitored on?

and also.... Way easy brah. id like to thank the doc...with out him i probly wouldint have been motivated to do this
Back to top Go down
lilaznpnk

More serious Application. Gamema10

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:01 pm

lol..... gz?
Back to top Go down
Boikz

More serious Application. Newb-1

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 pm

LOL if i could i would vote for stix to become a freaking gm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in really late on this and he already is but ya lol
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:12 pm

stop posting on old topics...
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm

OI! which one of yous close'd me app? dats aint right!
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:17 am

Work of Freak'n art!
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:23 am

Application accepted, you get to be an admin.

Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:53 pm

if like to start off by thanking my parents, for making me born. then id like to thank myself, for being so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 am

Wait you were born? Lol silly human.
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:57 am

Human master race!
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:15 am

All hail the mothership.
Back to top Go down
RPG

RPG

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 am

trying to keep up with me? heh good luck.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 am

I am thoroughly confus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More serious Application.   More serious Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More serious Application.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Staff applications :: Game Master Applications-