EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrLiacos

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Member1
DrLiacos

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Vide
PostSubject: The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app   The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:20 am

The name is DrLiacos,
The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app DrLiacosSig

I roll on photoshop and I enjoy helping out. I've had previous servers, both admin and GM.
I'm a gamer, hate books, love cookie dough and eggnog.

So, that's me in a nut shell.

YEAH GO TEAM!!
cheers Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
lilaznpnk

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Gamema10

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app   The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:21 am

Hello,
First of all, I've just woken up, so sorry if any of this is over-offensive. I don't mean to be hurtful, and I don't know how the response will turn out, but this is just a warning.
Off the assumption that you have just joined today (3 posts and the joined date having today's date) the staff of EW will most likely reject your application. Each of the staff members of EW had played an extended amount of time and contributed greatly to the server even before officially becoming GMs, GFX Artists, or DEVs. We love our community and we're cautious to let those which we do not know well into a position in which they may destroy it. (Once again just woke up and can't find another way to phrase this)
BUT!
We'd still love you to join EW and marvel in how much better we are than other servers :3.
Perhaps it won't be as great of a motivation as an official job (unpaid in either case) but if you are willing to still help out and create some banners or just anything you would really want to do to help, the community will cherish your presence.
For example: LMXC is not only one of the older members which are still here, but he is, on his own accord, trying to create a new custom world.
https://eternalwings.forumotion.net/t1488-work-in-progresss
I'm pretty sure we all love him, his work, and how nice and helpful he is.
/fancy talk
In retrospect this would have gone much faster if I just gangsta taked it.

tl;dr version

Get involved in the community, get known. Make people love you and show that you can contribute. I can almost guarantee you'll have fun even as a normal player.
Back to top Go down
RPG

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Spamme11
RPG

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app   The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:26 am

i kinda liked it.
although i dont really know you and ure new, so i wouldint say yes but, it was good to seem something short and sweet.
Back to top Go down
lilaznpnk

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Gamema10

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app   The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:29 am

There's truth to what RPG said. It is short and sweet.
In any case, I would like to see more of your photoshop work. Don't worry if its for another server, we just want to see the quality and whatnot.
Or any other work that you might have.
Back to top Go down
RPG

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Spamme11
RPG

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app   The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:05 am

for some reason doc, u motivated me to make an app. lolz
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Member1
DrLiacos

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app   The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:08 pm

It is true that I haven't been on here long, and I'd love to show you more work. In my word, applications should be short and sweet instead of line after line of possible lies. I thank you for your replies and you are (as a community) the first I've dealt with that actually cares deeply about the server. I'll also be more than happy to take a picture you would like to see pimped out and try my best to pimp it.

With said picture, you can give me...your hobbies and such and I'll try to stick them in there to where it looks awesome.

Once again, thank you for the replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app   The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is in! DrLiacos' GM app

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Staff applications :: Game Master Applications-