EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

The server will be down for a while

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
darwiggly

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Donator1
darwiggly

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:30 am

I believe donors get whatever they donated in points back

Example:

You donated $5 and got 5000 points before the update, then after the wipe you get 5000 again to be able to use again
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:08 pm

that'd be fair cuz donors give irl cash (gimme some pl0x i only get a small sum of money (40€ or something xD) so please give me a bit, lol at lies lol)

Well get the server back up amd kick their poor asses isaac..

@Gini...

YAY! Very Happy!

@Self
remember to do math homework o.O
Back to top Go down
Felix

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Newb-1

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Uh.....can someone help me, i just found this server the other day, took me about a day and a half to get all the files and put them in the right place ( I hope ) and the server appears to be down. After reading comments it appears there was a wipe so this would be a perfect time to join, but the server is always offline whenever i try. Can someone please help me by either telling me the server is down or helping figure out what is wrong with my files.

(P.S. I appear to be in a seriously wrong time zone to be in this server so if i dont respond for a while, that would be why. Cause its only 7 PM to me, not nearly 1AM.)

Last edited by Felix on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deerey

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Nolife10
deerey

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 pm

The Server is down atm. They're trying to clear the Problem with the VPS Host.

Soon there will be a wipe, yeah. It's not sure WHEN the Wipe will happen but more Important Stuff (as in VPS Host) first. ^^
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Ah, okay, thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
SealedTruth

SealedTruth

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Lose everything huh? Oh well, back to square one.
Back to top Go down
Maplestory1314

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Member1

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Back to the bored thing agn.
Back to top Go down
Fokea

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Gamema10
Fokea

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:32 pm

When you're bored, try the spam section. Post whatever you want! Why? Because you can, and it's free!~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Maplestory1314

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Member1

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:18 am

oooo MAN,we need to do everything >.<
Back to top Go down
deerey

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Nolife10
deerey

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:07 am

So? I wouldn't mind... though I even had 100 rebirths XD as non-donor.
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:21 am

HEY no bragging Deerey
You "quit"
Back to top Go down
Fokea

Fokea

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:26 am

Lol, and GM Rawr > donor ;p
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:41 pm

^ exactamundo
Back to top Go down
Sound

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Is the server back on now?
Back to top Go down
Jasonn

Jasonn

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Sound wrote:
Is the server back on now?

*Checks*

Nope.
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Spamme11
ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Brian should rename the title of this topic to 'The server is still down'. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:34 am

Well yea

@everyone who wants to know if the server is up, just check the eternal-wings.com site. If it's unavailable, the server is down.
Might as well do it while your posting cuz ur on the internet already
Back to top Go down
Sound

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:49 pm

It's been 11 days and the server still isn't online.Oh well, I can wait.
Back to top Go down
superdigital

superdigital

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:09 am

11days... they sure are slow at fixing stuff overthere in "netherland"
sue em Mad
if u cant sue em then get some better ppl to do the job Suspect
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 am

Hey at least it's a legitamite reason for the server to be down... I think Isaac said he might switch
Back to top Go down
Jasonn

Jasonn

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:02 am

This is where the Nether Lands are:

Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 am

OI LOOK ITS THE FLYING IDIOT I TOLD YOU ABOUT EARLIER!
Back to top Go down
Fokea

Fokea

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Lol, Jason, have you watched SeaNanners go to the Nether Realm? I lol'd so hard, the Ghast destroyed his portal. Omg, it make me laugh.

Anyways, I think this thread should be closed, since a new one stating why the server is down has been posted. This has become more of a spam section, I think Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server will be down for a while   The server will be down for a while - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The server will be down for a while

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Announcements :: Server Announcements-