EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

Darwigglys GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasonn

Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Donator1
Jasonn

Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Darwigglys GM App   Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Field of Judgment.

It was pretty much in every v62 private server out there...
Back to top Go down
deerey

Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Nolife10
deerey

PostSubject: Re: Darwigglys GM App   Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Yep, I can remember you needed 1m Meso to enter and it was every full Hour and depending on your Level, different Monsters spawned (or was it different Job? idk) xd you needed to go to ellinia and talk to this Balloon girl lol.

Also, you can say that this is basically a 'Fake GPQ' Map xd
Back to top Go down
Fokea

Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Gamema10
Fokea

PostSubject: Re: Darwigglys GM App   Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I remember FoJ in Odin, second best thief, but waaaaaaaaay behind HolyQuebec. If he was there, I would just leave. I remember, as a sin, just sitting on the furthest pillar and getting mad kills. It was such a well designed event. I miss it. *hint hint* Wink

Edit: I remember every trying to kill the Frankenstein in my division. So epic ;D
Editx2: and the 1m to enter would be raffled and a lucky winner would get teh mesarz.

Wow, you nostalgia you lose. I lose.
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Spamme11
xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: Darwigglys GM App   Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Fokea wrote:
I remember, as a sin, just sitting on the furthest pillar and getting mad kills. It was such a well designed event. I miss it. *hint hint* Wink

+1

i remember that too, v13 was epic xd
Back to top Go down
Fokea

Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Gamema10
Fokea

PostSubject: Re: Darwigglys GM App   Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:23 pm

xBMIx wrote:
Fokea wrote:
I remember, as a sin, just sitting on the furthest pillar and getting mad kills. It was such a well designed event. I miss it. *hint hint* Wink

+1

i remember that too, v13 was epic xd

Man, I missed out. I wish I would have played in v13.
I can still reminisce about it, though Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darwigglys GM App   Darwigglys GM App - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darwigglys GM App

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Staff applications :: Game Master Applications-