EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

First UserBars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thisisenvy

First UserBars Newb-1

First UserBars Vide
PostSubject: First UserBars   First UserBars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Well these are my first 2 userbars i ever made, and I want your opinions on them. Critique it please. Keep in mind these were made with GIMP. They are in my sig.
Back to top Go down
thisisenvy

First UserBars Newb-1

First UserBars Vide
PostSubject: Re: First UserBars   First UserBars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:19 pm

I guess my sig wont show here they are
First UserBars 2wqsepw

First UserBars 23m6i3q
Back to top Go down
Beast
GFX
GFX
Beast

First UserBars Vide
PostSubject: Re: First UserBars   First UserBars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:41 pm

They're alright, the second one could be rendered better, try and make the look shiny. That always works on banners. Wink
Back to top Go down
thisisenvy

First UserBars Newb-1

First UserBars Vide
PostSubject: Re: First UserBars   First UserBars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:32 pm

ok thx yea I got the logo from a forum and i noticed it was choppy but, i didn't really care just wanted to see if i could make some userbars. They just happened to turn out pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Snow

First UserBars RespectedMember-1
Snow

First UserBars Vide
PostSubject: Re: First UserBars   First UserBars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 pm

These are nice, especially if their the first user bars you mad. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First UserBars Vide
PostSubject: Re: First UserBars   First UserBars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First UserBars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Graphic Section-