EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

Development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zairuen

Development - Page 2 God10
Zairuen

Development - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Development   Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Just finished organizing the new functions of sound as well as the arrays containing the names of all the current Bgms into the same class file, and then I replaced some old clunky functions with ones that work around my new class. This way, every time any changes are made in sound, I can just change that single array, and everything that uses those sound lists will sync up. I also won't need to copy paste the whole thing every time I create a new sound-related function. This should speed up the process considerably.

I'm still dreading having to create this NPC Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Development   Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Looks like today will be a fruitless day, got a lot of work. Tomorrow should be almost entirely free though, so yay!
Back to top Go down
RPG

Development - Page 2 Spamme11
RPG

PostSubject: Re: Development   Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 pm

im dieing here....my time is limited.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Development   Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Stop being so melodramatic as just say what's wrong Neutral
Back to top Go down
RPG

Development - Page 2 Spamme11
RPG

PostSubject: Re: Development   Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:20 pm

idk im bored with my life and being dramatic is what i do, I want a good game.....so im waiting for u to make it for me.

but thanks for making that blog update thing, i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Development   Development - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Development

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Announcements :: Server Announcements-