EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

Marcus~Game Master Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarcusChiang

Marcus~Game Master Application Member1
MarcusChiang

Marcus~Game Master Application Vide
PostSubject: Marcus~Game Master Application   Marcus~Game Master Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:42 am

Name: Marcus Chiang
Timezone: GMT+8
IGN: Marcus

► Tell us about yourself: (Kind of personality, etc.)
Many people know me by now but I am 12 years of age, I am a Student in a School which takes up most of my weekdays, (during the day but evenings I'm free) I love to play computer and I am part of a team on Mondays so most Monday evenings for at least about 2 hours I'll be out for that. I love to play games, whether it be console or PC and MMO's have always been a big favorite of mine which is why MapleStory is on that list and my reason for playing. I am a fun and happy person most of the time but there will be occasions where I'll snap but who doesn't? I'm only human.

► What are your likes/dislikes?
Socializing
Friends and Family
Computer

Dislikes:
Trollers
Racism
Drama (even though there's always drama)
Hackers
Flamers

► When did you start this server?
I started it when I was downloading around 8Oct2011

► How many hours are you able to play?
Weekdays: At Least 3-Sometimes More Hours
Weekends: At Least 3- Sometimes More Hours

► How do you think you can help the Community?
There's not much I can say that won't be said by others, but I am not the typical "I can do lots of events, and be active everyday and stop hackers blah blah" person, but obviously if I was to become a GM I would be doing such things but that's not the reason for my application. I feel that I've been here a long time and I feel that I can do more for the server, yes I donate, I help out newbies and what not but I feel that being a GM is the next step for me. Everyone knows how helpful I can be and being a GM I can be there first hand helping with more problems that I cannot help with.

► Do you have any previous experience as GM? (If yes, please provide screenshots or any source of proof)
I have but no screenshot.but I had been before 1day only.

► How well do you recognize a hacker?
Hackers are rather easy to spot but can be crafty (if they know what they're doing). A typical Hacker will make some really random name like sfafsajf245 because they just want to get on and hack, they don't care about their IGN name, some also change their look to be ugly and stupid or leave themselves default. Obviously some people like being default so you can't really look on it at that, you have to catch them in the act. A typical Hacker will go online and find a trainer they can just easily click what hacks they want on and they work in game. Hacks like Jump Hack where they can jump higher than anyone else, or Speed Hack where they can move around faster or can attack faster, these are easy to spot. Damage hacking can be trickier unless you know how many rbs, stats, equips the person has, but if you were to go into Henesys Hunting Ground and find the newbies leveling up and seeing a newbie hit the cap(13,333,337),(21,437,777),(or any higher from some servers.) obviously they're hacking. But anyway your question asked how well I can recognize a hacker, my answer is very well, and well enough to catch them and!ban,!permban them

► What can you contribute to the community?
This question is kinda the same as the helping the community but I can contribute my time and effort in bringing a fun and enjoyable server for all, and to crack down on hackers that try to destroy our servers greatness.

► Why should we choose you as a GM?
This is the part where I should sell myself but there's no need, most of you know me and pretty much all the GM's know me, I'm just who I am. I made a lot of mistakes in my past but who hasn't? But I am here as me and only me and people who decide to bring up my past can just move on. I want you to pick the best candidate for the job and if that's me, great!

► Please include any other information which you think is necessary: (optional)
I think I've said all I need to. Enjoy reading my application and looking forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

Marcus~Game Master Application RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Marcus~Game Master Application   Marcus~Game Master Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 am

Please play the game for a while, befriend people on the server, learn alot more about the game and its functions, then make a new application, cause imo it'd earn alot of disrespect from us "senior" players, atleast from me nomatter how viable you are for it, that someone who has barely played if for 3 days gets GM while someone who knows probably everyone and everything there is to know about this game are just ordinary gamers.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Marcus~Game Master Application God10
Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Marcus~Game Master Application   Marcus~Game Master Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm

^this sums it up^

It's not that we don't like you, it's that we don't know you enough. Don't worry though, just hang around and you'll do fine :3
Back to top Go down
RPG

Marcus~Game Master Application Spamme11
RPG

PostSubject: Re: Marcus~Game Master Application   Marcus~Game Master Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 am

Am i the only one who had trouble reading it at 3 in the morning? hm...good app im sure.
Back to top Go down
MarcusChiang

Marcus~Game Master Application Member1
MarcusChiang

PostSubject: Re: Marcus~Game Master Application   Marcus~Game Master Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:57 am

Thanks for commenting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus~Game Master Application   Marcus~Game Master Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus~Game Master Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Staff applications :: Game Master Applications-