EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

Works of True Fail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhatsRandoM

Works of True Fail RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

Works of True Fail Vide
PostSubject: Works of True Fail   Works of True Fail Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:00 pm

So, here I'll actively/passively add any and all works I create, good or bad, epic or sad...
So if you have an interest in seeing what the topic name says feel free to drop by here every once in a while (for a short while there'll be a very low amount of things coming as for the next 3 days my scheme says - work, work, day off (full relax), work...
Anyways here are the Current pictures:
A Hero (First done, Do NOT expect much):
Note: Please drive constructive and serious criticism rather than spam (Tries not to look at RPG)
Back to top Go down
CocaCola

Works of True Fail Donator1
CocaCola

Works of True Fail Vide
PostSubject: Re: Works of True Fail   Works of True Fail Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Hmm... one tip for cutting images out of each other is feathering the selection.
Other than that, it looks...
Not great, but not horrible either.
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

Works of True Fail Vide
PostSubject: Re: Works of True Fail   Works of True Fail Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:24 pm

CocaCola wrote:
Hmm... one tip for cutting images out of each other is feathering the selection. <--- How to feather a selection Razz?
Other than that, it looks...
Not great, but not horrible either.
Average?
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Works of True Fail God10
Zairuen

Works of True Fail Vide
PostSubject: Re: Works of True Fail   Works of True Fail Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:02 am

if you're using photoshop, holding shift and dragging to resize the image will lock the proportions and automatically anti-alias it so that it doesn't look so choppy at the edges.

Other than that, well, blending effects would work nicely. The text seems pretty standard, try setting it to overlay or screen or something... And add some renders in there.

But it's pretty cool, i guess. You have a long ways to go, but everyone's been there.
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

Works of True Fail Vide
PostSubject: Re: Works of True Fail   Works of True Fail Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:43 am

SpitPhyre wrote:
if you're using photoshop, holding shift and dragging to resize the image will lock the proportions and automatically anti-alias it so that it doesn't look so choppy at the edges.

If you had read some of the other pages i've posted on you'd notice i dont have Photoshop ^^
Thanks for the feedback though Smile
Also, i know what Render is but i dunno how to do it yet so if you could explain it rapidly i'd appreciate it, but else i'll just google a tutorial or summin so i get a basic idea of it Razz

And yes the text is standard in editing programs Razz
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Works of True Fail God10
Zairuen

Works of True Fail Vide
PostSubject: Re: Works of True Fail   Works of True Fail Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:20 am

I don't use whatever program you use, so I'm doubting I know how to render on your program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Works of True Fail Vide
PostSubject: Re: Works of True Fail   Works of True Fail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Works of True Fail

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Graphic Section-