EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

PhotoShop works

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/skullsxe/Theyreoutfinish.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/skullsxe/Roadrage.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/skullsxe/Resistancefinished.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/skullsxe/HellyMSwebsite3.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/skullsxe/AranBackgroundfinish.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/skullsxe/AngrybirdsCoD.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/skullsxe/DMStest2.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/skullsxe/DMStest.jpg

Sorry if this post is a bit big but, these are my works that I've done so far. F.Y.I. DokuroMS was my server.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

PhotoShop works God10
Zairuen

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:41 am

hmmm.... I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I'm kinda... disappoint. :/

you need to learn to use colors and effects more wisely... This is something I made a long time ago:
PhotoShop works Hypeth10

It has rough edges and a bit of cutout fail, but all in all the colors and effect work together much much better.

Here's another one:
PhotoShop works Aran10

I also have much better, but I can't seem to find my more recent ones.

Oh well, I think you get my point: Learn to work with colors and effects in a more effective way!
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Hurt my feelings, lol. I'm eighteen and I'm not a girl. I haven't been playing with photoshop long. These are beginning works.
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

PhotoShop works RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:01 pm

DrLiacos wrote:
Hurt my feelings, lol. I'm eighteen and I'm not a girl. I haven't been playing with photoshop long. These are beginning works.

To be honest, that made me sigh... Age Harder to make cry, whats with the sexism? "Im not a girl"? <-- slight sexism imo also "These are beginning works" <-- considering you hmm.. wanted to be a gfx/forum page creator about.. 6-8 months back and this is what you can make.. I learned in 1 week to do some random shit but i well .. -> (i still suck and i dont have photoshop Sad want it as its probs a pretty good tool since pros also seem to use it)
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Whoa whoa, no sexism, no trying to be better than anyone else. And I haven't even been anywhere near this server 6-8 months back. I started probably a week ago. If you read my GM app, I said that you guys care about your server a ton more than other people who spend like 2-3 hours on placing npcs on an already made server. Just remember, I'm not sexist, I love females, I didn't mean to insult anyone or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:59 am

So you've been jumpin' ^^
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:58 am

I've actually been off servers for a bit. But I saw your guys' and I decided to stick with you guys. But yeah, other server just aren't picky.
Back to top Go down
Sevy

PhotoShop works Donator1
Sevy

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:16 am

I kinda like how that DMSTest2 one looks...
As someone who doesn't use photoshop, I don't wanna point out anything I don't really understand, but I don't like the white rims in most of your images. I don't think it's that difficult to fix, but I dun use photoshop, so idk.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

PhotoShop works God10
Zairuen

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:57 am

oh I posted the wrong aran thing. That's just an effect. LOLFAIL

PhotoShop works Aranba10

thar we go.

-----------------

if those are beggining works, I would love to see your more recent work Smile

-----------------

Also, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but the world is tough and to get a good job in graphic design, you're going to need to do better than that... But that's nothing a little practice can't fix.
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Lol thanks for the concern but I'm going to be a Massage therapist not a graphics designer.
Back to top Go down
RPG

PhotoShop works Spamme11
RPG

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:35 pm

lol i like this guy
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:37 pm

RPG wrote:
lol i like this guy

Props to RPG for liking a stranger. lol. I've read your posts here and there. You're pretty awesome too.
Back to top Go down
RPG

PhotoShop works Spamme11
RPG

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:13 am

lolz stop im blushing.
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Oh, RPG, you make me giggle like a little school girl. Grats on being a somewhat GM. lol?
Back to top Go down
RPG

PhotoShop works Spamme11
RPG

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:20 pm

lmao ah i love this guy! sadly im easy to win over. He has my vote for GM. and thank u
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Wow, thanks RPG. I wasn't expecting a GM vote.
Back to top Go down
othergamers

PhotoShop works Member1
othergamers

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:52 pm

RPG wrote:
lmao ah i love this guy! sadly im easy to win over. He has my vote for GM. and thank u

MUWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

PhotoShop works Spamme11
xBMIx

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am

othergamers wrote:
RPG wrote:

MUWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why the laughter?
and why the poorly transparent'd pic?
*looks at pic again* girl?...
why dat pic?
Back to top Go down
deerey

PhotoShop works Nolife10
deerey

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:57 am

Futuristic Evil Cygnus Empress o-o obvious why he has that... cause it's EVIL! oh and idk why it's badly transparent animated? lol
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

PhotoShop works Spamme11
xBMIx

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:51 pm

deerey wrote:
Evil Cygnus Empress

it is? *looks again* i guess i didn't care enough to notice the actually picture... Lol
i'l just assume "someone" *cough*zelpex*cough* doesn't know how transparency works on this forum
Back to top Go down
Jasonn

PhotoShop works Donator1
Jasonn

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:54 pm

xBMIx wrote:
deerey wrote:
Evil Cygnus Empress

it is? *looks again* i guess i didn't care enough to notice the actually picture... Lol
i'l just assume "someone" *cough*zelpex*cough* doesn't know how transparency works on this forum

Yo man, he just stole that from either Spadow's Blog or EllinForest forums since someone has that exact same icon and they are probably using the white background on EllinForest forums.
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

PhotoShop works Spamme11
xBMIx

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Jasonn wrote:
he just stole that from either Spadow's Blog or EllinForest

i thought about that....

and avatar transparency is a bit fucked up on the forum...
Back to top Go down
LMxC

LMxC

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:16 pm

xBMIx wrote:
and avatar transparency is a bit fucked up on the forum...

I think the reason that it's like that is because the image is probably a .gif so it's animated... if I remember right, transparency doesn't work well with .gif images...

(Hooray for being off-topic...)
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

PhotoShop works God10
Zairuen

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:14 am

Yea. off topic. Yay.

As for the ON TOPIC part, I'm afraid I must say that if you're applying for GFX, you're going to need to do better than that. No offense, but I think I can do what you've shown at least, if not more. Sad
Back to top Go down
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Member1
DrLiacos

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:28 am

SpitPhyre, your last three posts have been about how bad I am. Lemme tell ya something, I don't care that I'm not good with photoshop and I told you that I am a noob with it. Feel free to join the off topic fun but please just stop posting the same thing over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PhotoShop works Vide
PostSubject: Re: PhotoShop works   PhotoShop works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PhotoShop works

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Graphic Section-