EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

Bad news to the extreme!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zairuen

Bad news to the extreme! God10
Zairuen

Bad news to the extreme! Vide
PostSubject: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 am

Oh gawd.

This is an e-mail I received earlier today:

David B. wrote:
Dear Isaac,

My name is David Berman and I'm a general manager here in Maple-Hosting.

I wanted to personally brief you by email about the current situation with our Windows VPS Services.

All of our Windows VPS are hosted in the Netherlands Evo Datacenter which had recently suffered a major fire.
The causes of the fire are still unclear and despite all the advanced technological tools used to prevent the case of fire damage - almost all of our server racks in the datacenter has been damaged beyond repair.

We are currently unable to continue funding the repairs and restores of the server racks and would like to make clear that such attempts has been made but has been canceled because we are financially unable to provide it.

Sadly, we are unable to compensate customers for this disaster as detailed in our terms of service -
"3.4 In case of outages and downtimes produced by causes out of Maple-Hosting's control, refunds will not be sent and compensation may be limited or non-existent. Such causes include natural disasters, datacenter fire and other uncontrollable events."

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to make clear that this disaster has caused more damage to us than it probably caused any of our customers.

I would like to ask you to please reply back to this email with any questions or concerns you may have, I'm aware of the lack of replies that have been made because our technicians were all dedicated to solving the datacenter situation. Please reply back directly to this email and I will personally reply back as soon as I will be able to.

Thank you for your understanding,
David B.
General Manager,
Maple-Hosting.
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

Bad news to the extreme! RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 am

F***ing hash smokers :/
I wanna change hosts to some1 that doesn't smoke drugs! please..

Well hopefully it wasn't their fault, but I think we should change to another hosting service, cause this is too much im so sad mode atm I cant live.. ARGH so frustrated, gonna go kill pillow, Over and Out.
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

Bad news to the extreme! Spamme11
ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 am

So....
What does this mean will happen to the server?
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 am

Exactly, Over and Out.. Gonna kill my alrdy tortured pillow, again..
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 am

WhatsRandoM wrote:
Exactly, Over and Out.. Gonna kill my alrdy tortured pillow, again..
YAY KILL THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Exactly.. Off-Topic: Why did we change topic from rly serious shit to killing pillows?

On-Topic: Well Isaac, what'll we do?
Back to top Go down
deerey

Bad news to the extreme! Nolife10
deerey

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 pm

I have a strange feeling about this... a fire in a big Corporation... they also claim that they have fire Protection?

Atleast shouldn't that be somewhere in the Media or Interwebz? I searched for it but didn't found anything...
Back to top Go down
Neko

Bad news to the extreme! Member1
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:10 pm

This is sad... No
I hope you can find some other host
Spoiler:

And... yea it's weird that there was no news about the fire D:<

Last edited by Neko on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Neko wrote:
Spoiler:
Life's a bitch.
Back to top Go down
High On Music

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:23 pm

So that's why I couldn't log on XD..
Bummmerrrrrrrr. ;-;
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:31 pm

High On Music wrote:
So that's why I couldn't log on XD..
Bummmerrrrrrrr. ;-;
Lolz....
Back to top Go down
Jasonn

Bad news to the extreme! Donator1
Jasonn

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:58 pm

That sucks.

For the players who can't do shit, go outside and play or find another game that's worth while.
Back to top Go down
Sound

Bad news to the extreme! Newb-1

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:14 pm

WHAT? NO REFUNDS? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS! :[
Back to top Go down
Fokea

Bad news to the extreme! Gamema10
Fokea

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:15 pm

WhatsRandoM wrote:
F***ing hash smokers :/
I wanna change hosts to some1 that doesn't smoke drugs! please..

Not too long ago, a few kids from my elementary school blew up their house trying to make hash oil or some shit. No, they aren't my friends. Still, it's kind of tragic, even though they deserved it. The one kid is still in the hospital. This happened about a month ago. Just goes to say: don't do drugs, kids.

So, Isaac, what is the plan for the server now? Just going to switch hosts I'm assuming?

"You can still get roasted, 'cause marsh is not mellow" - Eminem
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Bad news to the extreme! God10
Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:28 am

Pretty much, I'm going to personally mail frantech and preorder a VPS. As soon as they have an available blade server, I should be ready with v88 and we'll just release that rite away.
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:54 am

SpitPhyre wrote:
v88

i liked this part the must c:
though... id probably not even play it... xd
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:55 am

xBMIx wrote:
SpitPhyre wrote:
v88

i liked this part the must c:
though... id probably not even play it... xd
Yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
superdigital

superdigital

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:45 am

omg "sad face Sad "
yesterday i was out bowling and had to go sleep fast after i got home beacuse i was going to work 2day so i finally check the website AND NOW I READ IT!!!
those were some noobs... NOOBS TO THE EXTREME!!!
i say we go to netherland AND BURN THE SERVER PLACE AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
othergamers

Bad news to the extreme! Member1
othergamers

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:42 pm

superdigital wrote:
omg "sad face Sad "
yesterday i was out bowling and had to go sleep fast after i got home beacuse i was going to work 2day so i finally check the website AND NOW I READ IT!!!
those were some noobs... NOOBS TO THE EXTREME!!!
i say we go to netherland AND BURN THE SERVER PLACE AGAIN!!!

Okiez i shall miek FIREEE!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hixari

Bad news to the extreme! Newb-1
Hixari

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:35 pm

That's just messed up.
I really hope that you guys would find a even better host Smile
Damn those non refunding, dick licking, adopted piles of shit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarGazer

Bad news to the extreme! Spamme10
StarGazer

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 am

What the hell, do you guys ACTUALLY believe them? Surely if it's such a big company, they'll have insurance for fire, and if anything they should able to give you a refund because that's violating the actually proper laws. Don't know about Netherlands, but in Ireland it's violating the 'Sale of Goods and Supplies of Services Act 1980' and I bet other countries have this law too.

I think this is a big scam, I googled and saw nothing about a big fire, you should check other servers if they have the big problem, I think they are specially scamming us.

How can anyone believe this? General Manager, Maple-Hosting. If anything, that's screams out SCAM!!!

@Isaac, if anything, ask them to take a picture of the burnt down place and send it to you, and if they ask why, say the server people don't believe you and they want something like 'SS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN'

I really don't think there was a 'fire' it burned down, seems like a big scam to me. But do please ask for a picture, and can you PM me the David B's email address? I really want to do something about this.
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am

StarGazer wrote:
What the hell, do you guys ACTUALLY believe them? Surely if it's such a big company, they'll have insurance for fire, and if anything they should able to give you a refund because that's violating the actually proper laws. Don't know about Netherlands, but in Ireland it's violating the 'Sale of Goods and Supplies of Services Act 1980' and I bet other countries have this law too.

I think this is a big scam, I googled and saw nothing about a big fire, you should check other servers if they have the big problem, I think they are specially scamming us.

How can anyone believe this? General Manager, Maple-Hosting. If anything, that's screams out SCAM!!!

@Isaac, if anything, ask them to take a picture of the burnt down place and send it to you, and if they ask why, say the server people don't believe you and they want something like 'SS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN'

I really don't think there was a 'fire' it burned down, seems like a big scam to me. But do please ask for a picture, and can you PM me the David B's email address? I really want to do something about this.

either that or.... they screwed around with the server and somehow broke it and they are not giving a refund cuz they dont have money right now or something, or.... they are douchbags

either of those
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:43 am

xBMIx wrote:
Either that or.... They screwed around with the server and somehow broke it (Yea the idiot i told ya'll about did!) and they are not giving a refund cuz they dont have money right now (Nahh they are just some rich as*ies that dont want to give any of their cash) or something (like they have a grandma that needs immediate care, thats gonna be the next probably from David Bitchet a.k.a excuuuseee), or.... they are douchbags (We knew that xP)

either of those (more like All of Those/A Few)
Back to top Go down
deerey

deerey

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 am

StarGazer wrote:

Hehe that's pretty much what I said in earlier post. xd <3
Back to top Go down
superdigital

superdigital

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 am

yea me myself sent a message > through website > asking them about the fire so i am waiting for answers atm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad news to the extreme!   Bad news to the extreme! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad news to the extreme!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Announcements :: Server Announcements-