EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fokea

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Gamema10
Fokea

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Vide
PostSubject: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:11 pm

The main reason I am writing a second part to my GM Application is because I want to show Eternal Wings that I am still a contender. Though I'm sure my inactivity leads many to think I am not dedicated, I assure you otherwise. I am leaving my previous application up, mostly because the points mentioned in it still stand true. The secondary reason is because I worked really hard on it, and still want it to be recognized Razz.

Without further ado, I present the second volume of my "Wall of Text" application. Yay!

Since a few people complained about the colours hurting their eyes last time, I've decided to take a more bland approach. Yay for default shades/colours!

My Story
It was a few months back when a friend had showed me Eternal Wings. I've played private servers with this friend for approximately 5-6 years (off and on, of course). When I had finally hit him up on MSN to go private server hopping again, I had thought I had found the server I was going to stick with. I had spoke to the GMs of said server about donating because I really enjoyed it. Needless to say, this came to an end rather quickly. As my personal outlook on the server began to diminish, my friend had found another server. A server unlike any I had seen before. A purely custom server, with a small but friendly community. This server had come to be Eternal Wings. -Dramatic Transition-

A month or two had passed by, and my friend's angst had led him to another server - v.88. My friend was always looking for something new, and Dual Blades seemed to be calling to him. Normally, I would have joined him in the quest to find a new server. A better server. Something was different this time. As weird as it sounds, I felt at home here. Maybe it was the custom aspect of the server, or maybe it was the rather pleasant greeting I had gotten from the server's Admin.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Along with this warm welcome, I began to learn more about the server, make friends, etc. I befriended a person from Israel, which was new to me on private servers. I met multiple people from Canada. I even met someone from California, my dream vacation spot. Needless to say I made a countless number of friends in what seemed like such a small community. I did not know how it was possible, but I didn't bother questioning it.

As my time in Eternal Wings grew longer, I found myself becoming more well-known. Perhaps it was because I had the IGN of a YouTube celebrity... Hmm.

As summer ended and school began, I found my time playing Eternal Wings limited. I had Cross Country practices, work, and school. This left little time for me to do anything, really. I knew that I needed to confirm my dedication, and with my lack of activity, I knew this was the time. I arranged a donation to the server. The sum of the donation wasn't overly large, but hopefully enough to show my dedication wasn't diminished as my activity upon the server decreased. Feeling as though I needed to prove myself even more, I donated again - a heftier sum this time. Hopefully this had secured my position as a loyal member by this point.

The days had come and gone, and as Cross Country had come to an end, I still found myself inactive. Could it be that I was bored of the server? I gathered my thoughts a just began writing. A few hours later, I had come to realize that my thoughts had become what it now my first GM application. How could thoughts of me being inactive lead me to wanting to be more involved in the community. It just didn't make sense. That's when it hit me. I didn't want to be inactive. I wanted to benefit the server in any way I could. Though I found my skills limited, I was satisfied with what I had pulled together. A decently sized application that showed everything I stood for morally as a human being.

Time has still yet to come where I am completely active again, but my hopes to be chosen as a GM have surely not died out. Time still constricts my ability to play, but that doesn't make any of my applications any less meaningful. As the seventh addition of Call of Duty had come out (Black Ops), I felt as though I was being pulled by two forces: Eternal Wings and CoD.

There have been few days where I completely abstain from any forum lurking or game-playing, which holds true today. Though I am not able to access many browsers or open any .EXE files on my computer currently, that has not deterred me from browsing the forums and donating in the near future.

What can you do for the server?
Although a lot has changed since my last application, I'm not sure how relevant any of it is. I will let the GM team be the judge.

Coding - I still don't know Java or any of that, but I am actively involved in learning Visual Basics. I have learned such basic things as:
If structures
Do loops
Counted repetition
Randomization
And more (Can't think of it off the top of my head)

Like I said. I'm no Brian/Isaac coding genius by any means. I'm still a rookie, but I'm learning.

Help out
How cliche is this? Someone applying for a GM application claiming they want to "Help people out". Well, though I was a bit hesitant to write this, I chose to go through with it because I feel my claim isn't just to look nice. I actually want to help the server out. If this means by donating, so be it. If it means by showing newcomers around, welcoming them to the server, so be it! Like in my previous application, catching hackers doesn't even need to be said. I mean honestly, isn't that a given? Let me put it this way:

You get chosen as a GM.
You see a hacker.
You don't ban him/her.
WTF.

Let me tell you my personal opinion about hackers. Hackers aren't ANY server's main priority. Debate this all you want with me, but I believe the players of the server are the main priority. Hackers interfere with players, thus making hackers a priority of there own. If you don't understand that, I don't know. I can't explain it any simpler than that Very Happy. Those are just my two and a half cents. Mhm.

Skills and Qualities
This section has probably changed the least since my last application, but I'll include it anyways.

Grammar and Punctuation
as i have come to realize when playing private servers not everyone speaks the greatest of english as we all know maplestory is a global game and will attract people from around the globe

If you caught the grammatical and punctuational errors, *Clap*.
If not *Clap*

It just proves that not all people have the same level of English speaking abilities as the next person. This may seem pointless, but I personally take a strong stand against proper grammar. At the same time, I also understand that not everyone has the ability. I mean, if I were to try type in French, I would botch it up and Isaac would make fun of me.

You see, we're all different, and I can cope with that. I'll try my best to understand you, and at the same time, make myself understandable to you.

Patience
This has not changed at all since my last application. I still consider myself a very patient person, with the exception of those few. I am very lenient about most things, but when it comes to begging... 'nuff said.
Beggar: I need help plz
Me: Sure, just lemme finish what I'm doing
Beggar: k
Beggar: I need help now plz?
Me: Just give me a sec, dude.
Beggar: k. hurry plz
Me: o_o;
Beggar: k help now. i have to go soon.
Me: -Log Out-

Mind you, the above generally happens within the span of 5 minutes or so. If they can't be patient with me, then I can't be patient with them. Simple as that. It may sound harsh, but I'm sorry. It's who I am.

Honesty and Loyalty
I believe I made these separate skills in my last application. I've decided to combine them this time because although they don't mean the same thing, they fall into the same categories as each other.

Loyalty is another thing I take pride in. When people know you to be loyal, not only does it make you feel better about yourself, but it gives you credibility. It allows other players to see that you are who you are, and that is a person who is firm in what they believe in. A person who knows what to fight for. Though loyalty in terms of private servers may vary slightly from other forms of loyalty, the concept remains constant.

Honesty can be described in the same way. When you prove yourself to be honest, it also gives you credibility. People know they can ask you for an honest opinion and get exactly what you think. There is a downside to this, however, as being brutally honesty can hurt others, even if you didn't mean to. I believe that honesty is something to value, because it's tough. It's tough to be honest, and it's tough to take honest comments.

I could sit here and write all these positive things about myself until my fingers fall off, but what's the point? I'd be talking about the same 4 qualities over and over, without letting you know about my faults as a human being.

Negative Qualities

Easily Distracted
No, I don't have A.D.D. Good, now that's cleared up. The truth is, I have a hard time focusing on any one thing at a time unless I am completely adamant about staying focused. Oh, here's an example: I don't do my Chemistry homework. The task of writing answers on paper and submitting them and not receiving marks bothers me. That is why I read over the questions and do them in my head. Much easier. I have the highest mark in my class, so I must be doing something right. At the same time, I get a lot of grief for not completing my homework.

So yeah, my attention span is definitely something to consider.

Try to please everyone
Lol, this sounds like one of those cliche job interview flaws to try make yourself look better. It is what it is, though. I often find myself trying to please everyone in certain situations. Sometimes - no, most of the times, I find the situation gets worse and escalates.
"You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time" - Abraham Lincoln

Why choose you over other applicants?
As mentioned in my previous application, the other candidates are great people. I know that they are dedicated in their own ways. Dar is on like 24/7, Nick helps out with the server a lot, and Flare has donated, which shows dedication. I would not be the least bit disappointed in "losing" to them. Losing isn't the best word for it. I've tried my best, and each other applicant well deserves the position as well. In fact, no matter how Isaac decides, it'll be a win either way. Tangent aside, what makes me stand out? Well, I've donated. Oh, so have many people? Scratch that. Oh! I have- wait, Dar already did that. But what about- it's been done? Really?

WELL, apparently I don't stand out as much as I thought I did. The only thing that sets me apart from other people applying for this position would be Isaac's outlook on me.

Finally time to finish this application. Seeing Jason appointed GMship has inspired me.

There's not a whole lot more to say that hasn't been said in this application or my previous one.

Oh, let's start with this question:
How can you be a GM if you can't go online?
A good question, and one I have been pondering for a while. I will not be disappointed if this is the reason I am not chosen. I have, however, been planning on buying a new computer. I know that this takes time, though, and if Isaac is choosing the GMs now, it's up to him to decide. I try my best to help the server out, though my power is limited.

Aren't you a little too busy with real life?
In a way, yes. I still work 5 days a week on top of school. Christmas break, however, is just around the corner. I will be available for a MUCH longer period of time than I am now. This break, of course, lasts until the new year, in which I have to get ready for exams. This is the part where my time online will be limited the most. After exams, however, I am done high school... for good. This will leave me with plenty of time for online business Razz.

What else can you add about yourself?
Struggling for FAQs to answer. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I will answer them as soon as possible.

I feel as though I am a trustworthy guy. I hope certain situations haven't deemed me otherwise. I also feel that I can be very formal, but as the same time, outgoing and fun. I can be strict, polite, and stone cold. I can be boastful or modest. I feel as though there are many situations in which each side of me should be shown. With my ability to be all of these things, I feel I am suitable for the position.

And now we reach the final copy of my GM Applications. I will gladly answer and questions you may have about me or the application itself. I encourage you to challenge anything I say. Be prepared, though, as I am willing to defend myself. This is not me being rude. This is me being me. If you don't like it, I still congratulate you for making it this far. Thank you for your time!

PS. Congratulations to Jason on becoming the first newly chosen GM... I think. Anyways, congratulations to all GM chosen/ to be chosen.

I wish to thank you all who have made it this far. It's been a journey, but we've gone through it together.

Last edited by Fokea on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added.)
Back to top Go down
xXColoursXx

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Member1
xXColoursXx

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 pm

I kinda wonder how many people are gonna look at this and just go "Eww Giant wall of text"

Btw nice application I actually read all of it, well all thats there so far......

I bet half the people who look at it though wont read it Razz
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) God10
Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Grrr... You had a big chance of bring chosen but now that you made me read that WoT you'll definitely not get the position!

Joke.

Good job I guess.
Back to top Go down
striking fire

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) RespectedMember-1
striking fire

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:38 am

^ second-ed
in other words, i second that.
Back to top Go down
deerey

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Nolife10
deerey

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:33 am

I have no Idea on what to write on here... I deleted now about 5+ times the Text I wanted to Send. So, long story short:

Awesome Application.
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Spamme11
ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 am

Nice app!!
I hope you get GM Razz
Gl~
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 am

ThisIsMyIGN wrote:
Nice app!!

you are one of the people that will NEVER read so much text at once...
me being one of them

though the amount of words seems promising (Yes, i am fucking lazy as shit)
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 am

Well, I just read your app. No, I didn't read it before. Sorry.

But now that I have, I'm completely glad that I did read it. I swear, even though it's just a GM app, it's emotional D:
Maybe not for me as much has you, but... wow. You're awesome.

So here's my reply:

Son...
I am not disappoint. I am proud.

c:

Finish your app, please.

P.S. You wrote "Honestly" instead of "honesty".
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyIGN

ThisIsMyIGN

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 am

xBMIx wrote:
ThisIsMyIGN wrote:
Nice app!!

you are one of the people that will NEVER read so much text at once...
I did....
Back to top Go down
StarGazer

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Spamme10
StarGazer

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Fokea wrote:

As my time in Eternal Wings grew longer, I found myself becoming more well-known. Perhaps it was because I had the IGN of a YouTube celebrity... Hmm.

I remember like 2 weeks ago, I was browsing Youtube, and I saw KassemG's channel (I have no idea who the heck KassemG was and I still don't know what he does and etc) and I remember thinking like 'HOLY CRUD CHRIS HAS SO MANY SUBSCRIBER'S IN YOUTUBE, WHY CAN'T HE PROMO ETERNALWINGS?

Then I realised- 1. You did not look like the guy on the Youtube DP, opposed to your forum DP, 2. As far as I know, your name ain't Kassem, but indeed Chris, 3. Your age ain't 27, unless you pretended that age.

I felt stupid D:
Back to top Go down
Fokea

Fokea

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

I knew when I went into this it wouldn't be nearly as good as my first. This is mainly because I'm trying to write about what I haven't mentioned already, but sometimes it's impossible. Again, it's still a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:52 pm

No, the first one was too formal. Though this one was shorter, I think I liked this one more. c:
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Wait.
This is a work in progress?

make a novel "the way to be a GM" By KassemG
Back to top Go down
Fokea

Fokea

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:55 am

Lol @ Jay. I haz teh mad subscriberz!

@ Nick Thanks, but I've never been a GM before. I've applied before, which says something. Perhaps my applications have become more in-depth and personal, which is why people enjoy them, but that doesn't necessarily make me suitable for the position. I try to add as much about myself and what I find relevant to the topic as possible, but again, Isaac ultimately makes the decision. I know for a fact that GM applications aren't the only thing Isaac bases his decisions off. He bases them off how well he knows you, how you are in game, etc. Since I haven't really be around to show him that, who knows.

Btw, I added a tiny snippet to the end of the application. Not much, but I have to go to school now. In fact, I'm 20 minutes late Razz.

Ttyl, I might go on at school anyways.
Back to top Go down
darwiggly

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Donator1
darwiggly

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 am

Hmm the difference for you is you can sit here and write an application this long over and over again.......

(If you dont know what im talking about go read the part he added)
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Im a mystery reader <3 (crime <3 but movies are easier) well And fantasy, and I can tell that this WoT isn't just some shit you copied somewhere, this came from you (dont know you but I know cuz I'm very knowledgable about personalities) And I like reading long stuff cuz its moaar exciting than 1 paged boring novels!

Well I find that although very complete, donating just kinda shows you wish for the server to live on, I could donate 50€ and say NAO I WANT TO BE A GM CUZ I DONATED CASH, that'd be lame...

Yet your writing tells me your a caring but lazy personality, thus i think you should wait till you have more time on your hands to be a GM, cause it requires that you really come around to help out, stuff like "i'll ban hackerz and 1337 wtf'ers" is useless, cuz if you aint on wheres the difference?

But i think, judging from your writing/personality you could be a GM that helps on the forum more cause I dont believe you will do enough in the game itself (not that you wont do anything, but seeing as you have school and lots to take care of, that'd be the solution till vacations and such, there you could maybe make a deal with Isaac so your like a Vacation aid that'd probably work! But thats Isaac's choice), but that doesn't mean you cant play the server..

Just added in my opinion. Hail Fokea/Chris/Etc. THE MIGHTY

GL on your gratz, Honesty indeed is painful to hear, I know loads about that, yes books cant replace real life, but they can guide you, 'nuff said
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:01 pm

I went through a journey? With you? Well thats odd
Back to top Go down
Fokea

Fokea

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:23 pm

@RandoM On the contrary. I have a little bit of time to play each day. The only real barrier right now is my computer. It doesn't seem to want to run a whole lot. It doesn't open Minecraft, certain windows, or EternalWings. I'm planning on doing what every computer noob does to try fix their computer: reformatting. I just need to find my CD. Lol, I might be having deja vu, or maybe it was another thread that had someone talking about a lost Windows CD. I do agree, though, that an inactive GM isn't really helpful. I'll try to fix that ASAP. School is done soon. Hell, I could drop out now. I already have my diploma. The only real reason I went back for half a year was to learn computer programming and do cross country. I'm not going to drop out, of course, as the thought just makes me cringe. What a waste of time and money to drop out now.

I also agree with your accusation of me being lazy, but I have to argue this point. I am lazy, but only when I'm not passionate about something. Of course it's up to Isaac to decide whether or not he thinks I'm as passionate about this server as I claim to be. There's no disagreeing there.

Last but not least, donating copious amounts of cash should not earn GMship on its own. I mean sure, you could donate $500, but what can you do for the server? Your donations would be appreciated dearly, and you would be rewarded so, with donor status and benefits. GMship is a whole new category, if you know what I mean. At the same time, donors and GMs help the server, but in different ways. That's the main difference between donor and GM.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with any of your statements. To be honest, they are all pretty accurate. I'm just showing you my side of things as well, as to compare the two statements.

[joke]By the time Isaac selects GMs, I'll be done high school, maybe even college Very Happy.[/joke]
Kidding, I know you're working on it, Isaac Razz.

@Nick Well, I wrote it, you read it. It was a journey, was it not. Maybe not the longest one, but it's something Razz
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:25 am

@joke

OH I SEE WHAT U DID THAR caps intended.
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 am

INCREDIBLE LOL i was rite? XD

I read 2 many books soz, and learned too much o.O!

Weiilll!
GL on finishing shark school (Cuz in danish Shark = Haj = High pronounced = Shark xD)

[joke] When the server is back up Im probably on college xD [/joke] but rly WHENS THE SERVER BACK UUUP
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 am

I DON'T KNOW D:<
Damn fucking mother fuckers whining about their fucking fire and not giving me a fucking refund unless I threaten them
Back to top Go down
striking fire

striking fire

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 am

Dam Netherlands...how did they make it to the Fifa finals...
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 am

they sold all their national drugs and used the money to bribe the people XD

{reality} They did it for real (probably lol) {/reality}

{joke} God is the Devil, The Devil is god, And people from Netherland are fake and gay {/joke}
Back to top Go down
othergamers

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Member1
othergamers

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 am

G00DLuCK M4h Friend Very Happy
Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Fallou10
uhh what the fuck was that?
Back to top Go down
Jasonn

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Donator1
Jasonn

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:47 am

Looks suspiciously like a really bad skin made for Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)   Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward Moments with KassemG 2.0 (GM Application)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Staff applications :: Game Master Applications-