EternalWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalWings

Not Just Any Other Server.

Home0_oLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EternalWings v15 has returned! Click here to get started and download EternalWings!

Share | 

Beginning in EternalWings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zairuen

Beginning in EternalWings God10
Zairuen

Beginning in EternalWings Vide
PostSubject: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Hello, Guest! Welcome to the EternalWings beginner's topic. It may not appeal to you, but we promise the game will. If you're looking for a good server, then please take just a minute of your time and read this list of awesome things that you know you won't regret looking at!

Really, it's worth it!:

There is a much more detailed explanation in section 3! (See table of contents below)

IMPORTANT:
The links are located below in section 1.ii, But it is very important that you read at least section 1.i FIRST!

Table of Contents:

Let's get started!

1. NAVIGATION

i. introduction

Hi. I'm Isaac, and I run this server.
Before you get started, I want to make it very clear that this server is not a spoon-feeding high rate server, so if you don't like this, feel free to join, but don't complain.
Next, this server has custom files, so if you don't download them, you will d/c uncontrollably. It is a large file, so if you aren't satisfied, don't say I didn't warn you.

Okay, now we're past the negative things.

ii.
Links

Here's a link to the main site: Click me Very Happy

If that site ever goes down, the backup site is located here. Note that this site is easier to navigate.

You can download EternalWings here.

Voting:
You can vote the standard way (here)

But if you have an account and a character, you can vote for three hours of double EXP here.
Note that the double EXP time does not go down while you are logged off.
If you are not directly redirected to the voting page, click on the standard voting link afterwards.

iii. Setting Up

Go to the download page (in the links section), and start the download of parts 1 and 2 of the files. I personally think File-hosting is the best one to use.

Save them both into the same Directory, it doesn't matter which one, and extract them both. They will automatically be extracted into a single new directory and you should be able to find the Client, which has a wing-shaped Icon in it. Double click it and the game will start up...

If the client isn't in there, you can get it here.

iv. Details

There are a few more minor things about setting up. You can register in two ways: On the site http://ewms.no-ip.biz/
or with auto-register.
To use auto-register, open your client and enter your desired User name and Password. If it is not taken, it will log you into a blank account. If it is taken, it will say this is an invalid password.
If you use auto-register, you will not have a birth date set. To change this, go onto the main site at http://ewms.no-ip.biz/

Okay that's all for this section Smile

2. GETTING STARTED

i. list of features

We have quite a few unique and neat features.
Here is a list of them:

* Awesome, Original, Interactive Storyline
* Unique Achievement system
* Custom Files including: Maps, Mobs, NPCs, Equips, Mounts, Chairs, and more!
* Rock Paper Scissors - With nice prizes
* Multi-functional Point system (more details later)
* Rate selection and upgrading
* Buyable skills
* Custom Spawn in the FM
* All in one Beauty NPC (Big Headward)
* Multi-functional Golden Maple Leaf system
* Buyable commands
* Unique Custom NX system

We have more than this, but you can find them in-game.

ii. Orientation

a) In-Game

Alright. Here I'll be covering Orientation in game in EternalWings.
Firstly, Maps.
There are two custom Areas currently open for visiting: Coke Town and Neo Tokyo (jMS version of Neo City - way better than neo city
Coke Town:
Go to Henesys Hunting Grounds 1 and kill the custom mob that spawns at the top until you get a coke-cube. Go to the Free Market (using the FM button located where there's usually a Trade Shop button) and after looking around you'll find a polar bear. Give him the cube to warp to Coke Town.

Neo Tokyo:
Go to Henesys Hunting Grounds 3 and kill the dreamy ghost at the top (may take a bit to spawn). Keep killing it until it drops a time crystal. Take this to the nameless girl in the FM and she will warp you. Unfortunately Neo Tokyo is incomplete at the time, so you will have access to only a limited number of maps.

Next, where do you go to use functions?
* Awesome, Original, Interactive Storyline - This will show up whenever you can advance on the story.
* Unique Achievement system - You will find achievements as you go along. There are a few hints to finding them lower down.
* Rock Paper Scissors - You can find the Rock. Paper, Scissors administrator in Henesys and in the FM.
* Multi-functional Point system - Achievements get you points. You can use points at the orange balloon in the FM and in Henesys.
* Rate selection and upgrading - You select your rates early in the game. You can upgrade them at the Orange balloon (see above)
* Buyable skills - This is managed at the Yellow Balloon in Henesys and in the FM.
* All in one Beauty NPC (Big Headward) - Big Headward can be found in the Henesys hair salon.
* Multi-functional Golden Maple Leaf system - All mobs drop Golden Maple Leaves(GML) at a low rate, or you can trade 500 regular maple leaves for them. You can use GMLs to buy skills and commands, and you need them to rebirth. You can also trade them for points.
* Buyable commands - You can get these at the bulletin board in the FM (not in henesys)
* Unique Custom NX system - Mobs will drop NX cards of 100 or 250 NX. They are converted to NX as soon as they are looted.

Now for achievements.

Here are some common types:
Killing a specific mob(commonly bosses)
Collecting a certain amount of Monster Cards
Collecting a certain amount of money
Dealing over a certain amount of dmg to monsters
Killing a certain amount of monsters

b) Orientation on the sites

Ewms.no-ip.biz
Control Panel:

Account settings:
Change your password or birthday here.

Character fixes:

Unstuck (warp out of a glitched area)
ID already logged in ("This account is already logged in" message on login)
All in one teleport manager: Spinel.

Log a ticket:
Stuck? Found a bug? You figure out the rest.

Screen Shots: Self Explanatory Razz

Edit Public Profile:
Change your Main Character, your country, your Motto, Post information about you, etc.

Panel on the right side of the home page>Your Profile
View the information you put by using Edit Public Profile in your control panel.

Rankings:
Self explanatory

Members:
View a list of Users and their public profiles.

End of Orientation section.

3. IN-GAME

i. Beginning story

This was pretty roughly made. It will basically explain that Pink bean somehow was let loose and you need to be trained to stop it. However, little do you know at the time that your going to get involved in a battle for the world of EternalWings...

ii. After talking to the beginning NPC, you'll reach the point where you choose your job, and then, you select your rates.

This is extremely important!
Also, note that Adventurers start with better rates than Cygnus, to partially make up for the extra 80 levels they go through.

High rates may give you more EXP, but they take away some of your AP per level. This can badly scar your damage! So choose wisely. By the time you reach 2 rebirths, you will have overcome the lack of AP, but will still be behind.

Low rates aren't that bad really. They may give you less EXP, but then again, your damage is good. Have fun choosing!

I personally prefer low rates.

iii. NPCs
The story uses certain NPCs as intermediary NPCs. The main NPC is the Fountain statue. He will start the parts of the story for you.
For the level 30 (second job) story, the glowy rock in the Zenumist HQ in Magatia is the intermediary.
For the level 70 (third job) story, which hasn't been released yet, the intermediary is going to be Arturo, who will be placed in Ludibrium.

iv. Job Advancing

The first time you do a certain job advancement, there will be a certain storyline for it. Only level 30 is released now, but soon there will be more. Once you've done the story once, normally there will be a simple miniquest to get the job advancement. After a while, more of the story may be added for post-rebirth job advancement.

v. Rebirthing

Rebirthing requires 3 golden maple leaves, and that will only change once a rebirth story is added. I know, it's pretty annoying, but it's a challenge. Remember, we want to challenge, not spoon feed you. If it's so annoying, you could make a new character, train him, and transfer whatever GMLs you find.

end of 'In-Game' section.

4. GUIDES AND WALKTHROUGHS

i. the Second Job

Unfortunately I'm not making a guide for this. It's really easy if you just read what the NPCs say though.

ii. FAQs
I can't find the link to the FAQ... 0-0
Someone post it in a comment plez? Very Happy

5. OTHER

i. The community

The community is currently small but friendly. Lots happens on the forums so I highly suggest registering to the forums. You might even be able to lend a hand to the staff!

ii. Suggestions

Suggestions are welcomed. There are just a few things I want to avoid:
-suggestions for high rates
-Suggestions for an all in one shop
-Suggestions for giving out the GM job and GM skills

I'll probably update this soon!

'Til then, have fun!

[/size]
v16 protocol (kept for later reference):

Last edited by SpitPhyre on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:07 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
xBMIx

Beginning in EternalWings Spamme11
xBMIx

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:58 am

id tell you the truth, i would never read this "Wall 'O' Text"
never ever ever ever ever even if im bored to death xD
Back to top Go down
deerey

Beginning in EternalWings Nolife10
deerey

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 am

I readed it, it's pretty good. =p also, Isaac you messed up the 3h 2x exp Vote just when you went to 2 Week Vacation.............................................................DOTDOTDOT................ fix please? =D

Fixing it is pretty simple, you only redirected it wrong after you put in ID and Charname.

EDIT:
SpitPhyre wrote:
I can't find the link to the FAQ... 0-0
Someone post it in a comment plez?

https://eternalwings.forumotion.net/help-f10/all-in-one-faq-help-topic-t904.htm
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

Beginning in EternalWings RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Amazing!   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Okay, just decided cause i found it to read about it, sounds like a lot more fun than my current PServer, im soo joining ^^ I find normal = boring and PServer normals = boring so Storyline and Challenging lvl and advance sounds great! Im joining this community ^^ I hope you people dont mind, i'll be a good boy (Tobi is a Good Boy, though Tobi aint my IRL name ^^) And most PServers are just spam lvls and rebirths + spam smega which kinda makes gameplay boring after rebirthing 683 times (my personal highscore ^^) I hope your a bit active atleast and not a closing/sleeping one cause :/ i wunnah have fun Very Happy And your Owners/GM's seem to be a bunch of nice people, so i guess this server is indeed special, most PServers get GM's that are a bunch of "censured by MC Donalds Hamburger"

And a question ^^
WhatsRandoM ^^? Cant wait to see this game!
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:33 am

Well, you'll have to wait until the server goes back up. But on the positive side, welcome!
Back to top Go down
christenxman

Beginning in EternalWings Newb-1

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:30 am

Hey, can i ask. after the pink bean killed me, then i was teleported to another portal where the fountain statue asked me to get him 3 snail shell. but there is no snails there and I can't get out at all. what to do? ._.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:27 pm

If you're in a partly, leave it. Try logging into another channel. If not, ummmmm...
I'll try something...
xO
Back to top Go down
Sevy

Beginning in EternalWings Donator1
Sevy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm

This could use an update. :3
Back to top Go down
CaseyisBack

Beginning in EternalWings Member1
CaseyisBack

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 am

Wow your looking at something from like 6 months ago.
I salute you.
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:24 am

Okay, I'll update it...?
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 am

updated~
Back to top Go down
Sevy

Beginning in EternalWings Donator1
Sevy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:58 pm

CaseyisBack wrote:
Wow your looking at something from like 6 months ago.
I salute you.
Yeah, cause it's a sticky, applys to newkids and...
Oh yeah!
It's from like 6 months ago.
:3
Back to top Go down
RPG

Beginning in EternalWings Spamme11
RPG

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:35 am

hm, cant find my npc i was told would be here....?
Back to top Go down
Yuku

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 pm

HI i just wanted to know how low the exp rates will be and how high they'll be.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Beginning in EternalWings Spamme10
Brian

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:48 pm

adventurer high rate: (gets less ap than low rate)
exprate = 150;
mesorate = 40;
droprate = 2;
cygnus high rate: (gets less ap than low rate)
exprate = 80;
mesorate = 40;
droprate = 2;
adventurer low rate: (regular ap)
exprate = 50;
mesorate = 100;
droprate = 4;
cygnus low rate: (regular ap)
exprate = 20;
mesorate = 100;
droprate = 4;

You can increase your rates by getting achievement points and exchanging them.
Back to top Go down
Yuku

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 am

Can someone help me? I keep getting dced when i click my char and hit start.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Were you able to log in game before?
Did you download our custom files?
Back to top Go down
Yuku

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 pm

i was able to login and i did download the custom wz.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 pm

try logging in now
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Anyone else get this error? o-e

Beginning in EternalWings QQ-1
Back to top Go down
MarcusChiang

MarcusChiang

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:54 am

Please leave a reply is this server working or visit my website at facebook.com/skyboy99
Back to top Go down
WhatsRandoM

Beginning in EternalWings RespectedMember-1
WhatsRandoM

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:12 pm

MarcusChiang wrote:
Please leave a reply is this server working or visit my website at facebook.com/skyboy99
it works juuuust fiiiine
Back to top Go down
Zairuen

Zairuen

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:00 pm

it's working, sorry about that guys!
Back to top Go down
MarcusChiang

MarcusChiang

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:46 am

erh please help megaupload i took 2hour to download(Complete)Part 1 999MB
Part 2 I took 2 hour suddenly changed it to 5hours then more then 1 days please help me
8Parts Should be ok trying. Beginning in EternalWings 667500

Last edited by MarcusChiang on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing)
Back to top Go down
moosemoomoo2

moosemoomoo2

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:39 am

MarcusChiang wrote:
erh please help megaupload i took 2hour to download(Complete)Part 1 999MB
Part 2 I took 2 hour suddenly changed it to 5hours then more then 1 days please help me
8Parts Should be ok trying. Beginning in EternalWings 667500

Tobad the server doesn't work and, anyone who recently joined most likely didn't stay. SpitPhyre is MIA.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning in EternalWings   Beginning in EternalWings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning in EternalWings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalWings :: Announcements :: Server Announcements-